Monday 30 May 2011

the year of living frugally bombs in spectacular fashion...

I did get to the end of May! I excused myself buying some t-shirts for my holiday, couldnt really get away with replacing a pink lambswool cardi which I felted by accident but  the new camera and Amazon Kindle were a purchase too far!
To be fair, the shutter on the old camera was sticking badly and I am hoping to raise a good contribution towards the cost of the Kindle by selling my old ebook reader on ebay.
I just want to rave about the Kindle, it is streets ahead of the Sony reader - and that is saying a lot. Woke up yesterday morning to find the Daily Telegraph had been delivered wirelessly and a lot easier to read than fighting the paper in bed! Missed the pictures though, will definitely still buy the paper when there is a big news story or event. There is so much content for the Kindle on Amazon, lots and lots of free books and books for under £1 but the best thing for me is I can play my Audible downloads on it and it's so much easier to carry around than my trustee but rather big and ugly laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment